Responsible for ensuring optimum efficiency and effectiveness of the audit department and for ensuring the credit union’s compliance with strict auditing guidelines imposed by NCUA and other regulatory agencies. Develop and oversee internal auditing procedures and processes.
Performs other duties as requested by the Supervisory Committee and VP Risk Management.
● High school graduate or equivalent
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (preferred)
● Minimum 10 years of work experience with the credit union with a strong Operational background
● 5 years auditing experience, financial institution experience desirable.
● Broad working knowledge of accounting theory and practice, financial institution laws, and regulations
Salary commensurate with experience
Email resume and desired salary in PDF or MS Word format to : email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer